Order and prices
How to buy the library
Before ordering, please :
- Test the relevance to verify that it suits your needs
- Read the documentation
- Check that all required countries are implemented (contact us if additional countries are required)
If you think the parser can help you, contact us. We always open to discuss your needs. Our goal is to help you with our solutions
If you are interested in an evaluation version We will ask to sign a Non-disclosure agreement (aka NDA), and we will send you the license (for information, no need to be sign at this step). The evaluation version goal is not to test the relevance (that can be test online), but to test the integration in your environement, it only contains one address : the Mozilla corp address (650 Castro Street Mountain View, CA, 94041-2021 USA).
If your evaluation and tests have been successful, we can go further with the license and payment.
Pricing information of the libraries can be found at the bottom of this page
Subscribe to hosted webserviceback to top
The address parser can be accessed as Rest webservice hosted on servers. The process is very simple. Go to the premium service site and register, purchase credits (unlimited is also possible) and choose a number of requests/minute. Once Pay (via paypal), We send you an API key that is required for each request.
Our online dashboard provides additional functionality :
- Follow your subscriptions in real time :
- See how many requests you've done, and how many left
- Restrict access to webservice to some authorized IPs/masks.
- View if some requests that have been rejected. e.g : you have reached the maximum rate allowed (so you can increase it).
- List all the unauthorized IPs that have access the service and has been rejected
- Download your invoices
- View server health
The purchased credits are time-limited. They are valid for 3 months if the purchased amount is greater than 250€, one month in other cases.
If you subscribe for an unlimited plan for one year, you receive a reduction of 10%..
Pricing informations for the webservices can be found on the price details page
Library Priceback to top The addressParser engine is divided into 2 components :
- The engine
- The data
- One country pack
- A continent pack
- Whole world pack
- Custom packages are also available
Engine Base Price
Then choose your pack(s)
If you later purchase additional countries, we will also give you an updated version for the already purchased packs.